Re: [orca-list] say-all (numpad+add stops at links and headers

hi,
me again... sorry, for cluttering the list.

i looked deep into my backups, found a directory from git-orca dated august 12th. Installed this orca version and it worked,
That means the problem occured later than the 12th.

Can anyone point me, how to use git, to get versions from orca later than the 12th? to test, when the problem first happend?

thanks for your interesst
Lutz