Re: [orca-list] say-all (numpad+add stops at links and headers

Hi Lutz.

one thing again, how i can help to solve this issue?

You can start by filing a bug. <smile>

There have been quite a few changes in Firefox lately, including issues
with focus grabs and behaviors when setting the caret position. Contrary
to what has been suggested, I'd bet money that this is the result of
such a change in Firefox for which we will have to make a change in
Orca.

The fact that you have since reported this problem regardless of speech
settings, and that Henning is not seeing it with Firefox 3.6.8 simply
strengthens my theory.

Anyhoo.... If you file a bug I will take a look at it. Thanks!
--joanie