Re: [orca-list] change the orca modifier key

I forgot to answer your other question from the message below.  In
brief, the control to change various key assignments in Orca is a
table.  Once in there, Arrowing over to the right will take you into a
column of Orca functions that can be modified.  Arrowing further to
the right will disclose what the current key assignment is.  Stay in
the column of functions and arrow down to the one you want to change.
At this point, Arrow to the key assignment and press the space bar;
Orca will ask you to press the key you want to use.  You are then
asked if this is the key you want; just hit the enter key to confirm
and you changed the key.