[orca-list] Intro and question about the bottom edge panel

Hi there,

I am Parham Doustdar from Iran. I have been using Linux on and off, but never as my primary system. However, bit by bit, after Vinux 3.0, I am using it more and more, and in fact, I have not switched to Windows since I installed Vinux (which is a week and a half ago). All is good, considering. However, I have a problem that I have been unable to solve.

After my laptop has been running for a while, when I go to the bottom expanded edge panel (with ctrl+alt+tab), the Orca cursor gets stuck and neither tab nor the arrow keys work. I can get it to move by clicking on the system monitor panel, but when I press tab and pass over this icon, the cursor freezes again until I press alt+tab or a similar window-changing key. The cursor will still not move when I get back to that panel, until I click, again, on the system monitor applet.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks!