[orca-list] change the orca modifier key

Hi
I cannot figure out how to change the orca modifier key the capslock key to the left windows or left start
button key. All I see is the key binding then I arrow right to the key itself then arrow right to a checkbox
that says modified. I don't see a change button or anything like that. I also don't see an add button either.
Can someone explain the key bindings dialog to me?

Josh Kennedy
jkenn337 gmail com