Re: [orca-list] Reproduceable crash in gedit with say-all

Yes I know that Orca will attempt to restart SD if something goes wrong
however there are occasions when this doesn't work.

However I have done as Chris Brannon suggested and upgraded from the
0.68 version I was using to 0.7 and the problem has gone away.

Ok, I am glad that it helped, but I would really like to know in which
cases Orca wouldn't reconnect to Speech Dispatcher automatically.
Please, if this happens to anyone, could you please try to reproduce
that, see orca's output and report that?  I would really like this
feature to work reliably, not just usually!  Up to now, I believed it
works reliably.  Thanks.  Tomas.