Re: [orca-list] Reproduceable crash in gedit with say-all

Dne 16.8.2010 21:55, Paul Hunt napsal(a):
I have to restart gnome, run a terminal and kill speech-dispatcher and
gedit then restart Orca in order to regain speech.

Hi Paul, my question doesn't relate to the actual problem you are
reporting, but I am surprised that you need to restart gnome and Orca.
Orca should automatically reconnect to Speech Dispatcher when you
restart SD.  Have you tried restarting Speech Dispatcher only?  That
should work unless there is something very wrong.  It is designed to
work this way so I'd be interested to hear if it doesn't...

Best regards, Tomas