Re: [orca-list] Reproduceable crash in gedit with say-all

Hi Tomas,

Yes I know that Orca will attempt to restart SD if something goes wrong
however there are occasions when this doesn't work.

However I have done as Chris Brannon suggested and upgraded from the
0.68 version I was using to 0.7 and the problem has gone away.

Thanks.
Paul