Re: [orca-list] notifications not announced when using movie player

Hi Paul.
Thanks for confirmation.
The problem does not happen using rhythmbox.

On 08/17/2010 01:11 PM, Paul Hunt wrote:
Hi,

Yes I confirm the issue.

The notifications are still occuring - if you look at the log file that
records them all

~/.cache/notify-osd.log

You'll see that they do.

I don't know if the notifications are showing up on screen or not.

I thought it might be a setting in movie player to block them if sound
is being played but I can't find anything in either movie player or
gnome preferences.

So I dunno if it's an Orca thing... or a pulse thing...

Paul