[orca-list] Update on the System Voice stuff

Hey all.

Thank you all so, so much for all the testing and feedback on the System
Voice implementation. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the
Orca community is *the best* when it comes to calls for testing and
feedback. That you're willing to do so with last-minute changes is all
the more awesome.

To update you on where things stand: Many of the issues reported have
been fixed and the changes committed to master. I'm doing tiny commits
at this point so it should be easy to go back and examine the nature and
impact of any change, should the result be not what you expect.

Still on my to-do list are:

* Roles in Gecko spoken in default voice rather than system voice.

* Blank lines in text documents spoken in the default voice rather than
  the system voice.

* Some odd issues Attila is sometimes seeing, but I'm not, with pauses
  in Gecko content.

If anyone is around and wants to give this stuff another test drive,
please pull master. The release must be done by midnight UTC. And while
I hate doing this sort of thing, and normally never do, I'm planning on
doing the release just in time. <smile> Even unstable releases should be
good and should be stable.

Thanks in advance guys! Take care.
--joanie