Re: [orca-list] In Ubuntu 10.04, when Orca is running, impossible to make USB startup disk with usb-creator-gtk application

Dear List,

I some weeks ago open an another usb-creator-gtk related bugreport with describing my wroted problem. I very fraid this problem is not at-spi related issue because I not see any crash related data, too difficult me determining the proper component bug. If you want, feel free to subscribe following bugreport and write comments, suggestions to fix this problem:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/usb-creator/+bug/553811

Krishnakant, I very hope because Ubuntu 10.04 is an LTS release, developers possible fixing this problem after release. If this is not happen, this is resulting big problem with netbook owner visual impaired users if not have sighted assistance, not have Windows with he primary machine and not have external DVD-R drive. :-(:-( Usb-creator application before 9.10 is wonderful accessible application. Unetbootin is inaccessible because this application is not GTK based application. I not known another simple graphical way application to make USB startup disk from ISO file, for example old liveusb application is not installable with 10.04, require python2.5-gtk package, but this package of course not awailable in 10.04. If developers not possible fixing this problem, possible we need write a simple command line based or Zenity frontend based application to do need copying/setting operations? :-):-)
If not have another way, we need do this with longer time period.

Attila