Re: [orca-list] Shutdown and quit sessions are not accessible

Yes, that has been broken consistently since I started up with Arfch
last summer.  Furthermore, I thought it worked some of the time during
the early days of my Debian experience but I think it was broke during
part of that time too.  When I first started out with Orca, I don't
think this part was working and I couldn't use the lock screen dialog
either; but the lock screen deal works and I just now checked it and
it still talks ok  So there must be a difference between the
screen-saver / lock dialog and the shutdown / logout dialog.