Re: [orca-list] In Ubuntu 10.04, when Orca is running, impossible to make USB startup disk with usb-creator-gtk application

I have scanned the gtk frontend code and if I am reading it correctly. THey use separate wrapped threads for the progressbar, retry dialog, failure dialog, and success dialog. I suspect this is the problem we are seeing and I don't know how to test it or let the maintainers know.

Tom