[orca-list] Arch users good news, found the cause of getting stuck in top panel issue

Hello,
I think it was last week someone reported a problem with getting stuck in the top panel (using ArchLinux) and I had also encountered it. Well some good news, I think I have the cause found. It seems to be the gnome-keyring-daemon application.

To fix this you can remove this application from the automatic start up by going to the top menu (alt+f1), pressing right twice to get the system menu, press down for the preferences menu, press right to enter the menu and find start up applications. In the list find the option for "Certificate and key storage" and press space to uncheck it and then tab to close. You may need to log out and back in for the change to take affect.

Now the technical questions: This is loosing functionality (that application must be there for a reason and we shouldn't miss out on those features), so what is it about it causing the problem? Is it something specific to how Arch starts it (eg. arguments)? Is there an alternative which doesn't cause the problem?

Michael Whapples