Re: [orca-list] how to select text when in gnome-terminal

Steve Holmes <steve holmes88 gmail com> wrote:

In followup to my last post, this is the error I get now when I try
and use the xclip command; this used to work all the time before some
recent upgrade, I guess.

Invalid MIT-MAGIC-COOKIE-1 keyError: Can't open display: :0

Any idea what this could be?

Either a bug, which is most likely, or your DISPLAY environment variable isn't
set correctly for some reason, unless there's something else which I'm
missing.
For reference, it worked for me here when I last tested it, but that was a
while ago.