Re: [orca-list] how to select text when in gnome-terminal

Yes, you can do that but you still have to select the text to be
copied.  That's the thing that frankly, doesn't seem to work anymore.

Also, I used to us that to copy back and forth between gnome and
native text consoles and now that isn't working anymore; last time I
tried, I got errors about an invalid device or some such.  Haven't had
a chance to sort things out on that yet.