Re: [orca-list] how to select text when in gnome-terminal

I brought this up to the list a couple times in the past and I think
something is broken now because the methods won't work anymore.  Let
me describe as follows:

While in gnome-terminal, use the flat review keys to find the
beginning of the string you want to select and click with the kp_slash
key; then move over to the end of the string you want and then press
Ctrl+kp_slash. (that might be shift - I don't remember for sure).
Then you should be able to do an Edit/Copy or press Shift+Shift+C to
copy the selection.  My problem lately is the selection isn't getting
built.  It always remains whatever was previously in the selection
from some earlier operation.  I remember quite some time ago when this
worked great but alas, no more and hasn't worked for me for quite a
while now.