Re: [orca-list] how to create debug.out was: re: Debug.out analysis - Part 2

Dear Tom,

When I would like make a debug.out file, I launch Orca with following simple command:
orca --replace --debug-file=debugfilename (for example debug.out)
The --replace option replaces current running Orca process, the --debug-file option tell me Orca what you give a debug file name. After this, you need do a bug reproduce step depending you would like reproduce/debugging bug. When you would like stop debugging, simple run orca --replace command. After this, look the debug file with you would like see, or attach it to a bugreport if you already report a problem with related to your maked debug.out file. Enjoy.

Attila