Re: [orca-list] Unable to access bug reports

That's a metabug I created for myself and might be making quite a few
changes to. Rather than spam everyone receiving notification for Orca
bugs, I have temporarily made it a private bug. I was hoping that bugs
which get marked as a dependency for that bug would not issue
notifications, but I was wrong.

--joanie