[orca-list] full-screen magniffier?

Hi

I have got a handicap with my eyes (low vision) and I use the
enlargement/magnifier-software «ZoomText » on Windows-Vista.
My question for you is the following : Is there an Application with
full-screen magnifier for Linux-users with low-vision-handicap?
I would like to work with Linux. But the software I have mentioned can not
be installed on the Linux-system. That is the reason why I tried to install
the Gnopernicos and later Kmag on a computer with linux-system and with the
pre-installed OpenSuSE.11.2 ?software. It did not work well. After some
tests it did not work at all.
I would be pleased if you could answer quickly!
Thanks a lot!

Yours sincerely
Khaled. S