Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: OCRFeeder v0.3 Released]

On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 16:42 +1100, Daniel Dalton wrote:
Hi Dan,
On Sun, Oct 18, 2009 at 11:17:36PM +0530, Krishnakant wrote:
Thanks wil, for that information.
Long time back I remember some one talking about a shell script which
can do ocr and output into text.

Perhaps that could be me
Yes I guess so.
I had requested the script and I am afraid I will have to request it
again because I seem to have lost it.

Check out this little howto i put on my site about 6 months ago, perhaps
longer
http://members.iinet.net.au/~ddalton/projects/ocr/howto_configur
          e-ocr_linux.html
I will give it a try tomorrow when I go to my lab.
Some notes - if you can clarify these that would be handy at some stage
I'll make modifications where necessary:
1. My patch may no longer be needed.
2. If you can't compile tessaract then try rev 225.
(idealy debug the problem depending on your programming knowledge:))
3. Notify me of errors in the howto.
4. Double check you have willem's latest scripts.
I don't Have them.  I think  Willem's scripts were the ones I was refering to in my previous email.
Can you by any chance send them to me?

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.