Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: OCRFeeder v0.3 Released]
- From: Krishnakant <hackingkk gmail com>
- To: Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org, orca-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: OCRFeeder v0.3 Released]
- Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 23:17:36 +0530
On Sun, 2009-10-18 at 13:29 -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
FYI. I've not looked at this yet, but I thought I'd pass the
announcement on. If it's not usable with Orca, we should try to get
Thanks wil, for that information.
Long time back I remember some one talking about a shell script which
can do ocr and output into text.
I had requested the script and I am afraid I will have to request it
again because I seem to have lost it.
Or was it a set of scripts? I can't remember.
The initial look at OCRFeeder gives me the impression that it should be
In any case we can conver it into a project which I had proposed a few
Some thing like Open book or cursvel.
] [Thread Prev