Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: OCRFeeder v0.3 Released]

On Sun, 2009-10-18 at 13:29 -0400, Willie Walker wrote:
FYI.  I've not looked at this yet, but I thought I'd pass the
announcement on.  If it's not usable with Orca, we should try to get
them feedback.

Thanks wil, for that information.
Long time back I remember some one talking about a shell script which
can do ocr and output into text.
I had requested the script and I am afraid I will have to request it
again because I seem to have lost it.
Or was it a set of scripts?  I can't remember.
The initial look at OCRFeeder gives me the impression that it should be
somewhat accessible.
In any case we can conver it into a project which I had proposed a few
months back.
Some thing like Open book or cursvel.

Happy hacking.
Krishnakant.