Re: [orca-list] [Fwd: OCRFeeder v0.3 Released]

Hi,
I have not yet seen all the messages in this thread, but just to say, I
found cuneiform to be a lot faster and may be a little more accurate than
tesseract/ocropus, so am busy changing my front-end scripts to allow for
changing the scan engine.
Once done, I will release that version.
See ftp://ftp.csir.co.za/MI/National_Accessibility_Portal/wvdwalt/
for the previous version.  The set of scripts is called kies and the file
kies-latest.tar.bz2
Regards, Willem