[orca-list] orca tutorials uploaded again, this time individual files.

Hello all,
I got feed-back from some members that they could not open the tar.gz
file of the orca tutorials
Further more the server where I am hosting these files does not allow me
to put mp3 files (they sent me a mail to that effect since I had
uploaded one ).
This time I have put all the ogg files in a folder.
go to http://kk.hipatia.net/public/orca-tutorials/
Tutorials are mostly on orca basics with gnome desktop and using text
editor, just the kind of start people need.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.