[orca-list] [Fwd: OCRFeeder v0.3 Released]

FYI. I've not looked at this yet, but I thought I'd pass the announcement on. If it's not usable with Orca, we should try to get them feedback.

--- Begin Message --- Hi folks,

I'd like to let you know that I released the 0.3 version of OCRFeeder.

What is OCRFeeder

OCRFeeder is a document layout analysis and optical character recognition system.

In this version

* A setup.py script that makes installation easier
* Zoom fit option to the zoom options and its usage when an image is loaded
* German translation (thanks to Renard Voß)
* Code improvements
* Better integration of the Tesseract OCR engine
* Better desktop integration by using an application icon and desktop file
* Updated instructions in the README file
* Corrected a few issues in the OCR engines manager dialog
* Corrected engine name access
* Fixed project being cleared whether a new project is successfully loaded or not
* Correct actions availability depending on the existence of images

Where can you get it

* You can get this version's tarball from:

* You can get the code from:

Best regards,

Joaquim Rocha
gnome-announce-list mailing list