Re: [orca-list] No typing control in Ff's adress bar

Hello, do not worry about being stupid as I had bought voxin as well, and am not sure wich speech synth or wich speech system to use ful time, nome-speech gives me the best responce with orca and espeak, but with orca unstability. speech-dispatcher and orca kind of work but with speech-dispatcher crashing with the espeak module, not so much.
i'm using alsa.
Can anyone elaborate more on these issues?
The only problem I'm really having with orca is when autoreading in a gnome-terminal or gnome-mud, orca cuts off the first word when autoreading.