Re: [orca-list] No typing control in Ff's adress bar

Hi Hermann:

Late in the GNOME 2.24 cycle, there were some changes made to the way GTK+ loads the accessibility infrastructure and this impacted Firefox as well. You might be running into this. Based upon your previous e-mails, though, I believe you are running a distribution few of us use, and you've also customized it to a great degree.

I'd be interested if others who are using an "out of the box" distribution such as Ubuntu or OpenSolaris can also reproduce this problem.

Will