Re: [orca-list] Pronunciation dictionary is not working

Hi Hermann,
Yes, I try to test changing the pronunciation of the char " and it didn't work very well.
When writing this message I could observe the following:

1) If I type the char ", it is echoed by orca without respect the pronunciation dictionary.

2) The same behavior if I review the message using the left and right cursor keys.

3) Pronunciation dictionary is respected if I review the message using up and down keys.
Thanks.