Re: [orca-list] Open Office's Form Navigator

Hi Steve,

Okay, I enabled the form controls toolbar and can move to it with F6 no problem.

I don't see an option for form navigation from the form controls toolbar however it can be enabled from the view > toolbars menu.

Orca seems to read it no problem and it seems to contain controls for moving between records i.e find record, first record, next record etc.

If you want to insert form controls into a document it looks like the form controls toolbar is the one you want. It has options like tickbox, textbox, push button etc.

However when I hit enter on one of them (and Orca tellls me it's "on") and then switch back to the document Orca doesn't say anything. It doesn't even read any existing text in the document and wont until I pres the same toolbar button again to turn it "off".

So... that's my experience with it thus far...

This is with Orca 2.26.2 and OO 3.0.1.

Paul