Re: [orca-list] Math on Orca

Have you looked at http://latex-access.sf.net? Orca scripting is something I haven't gone into at all, so I don't know how easy or difficult it would be to add the support.

Michael Whapples
On -10/01/37 20:59, Ignasi Cambra wrote:
I agree. LateX is the way to go. It would be nice to implement some kind of "scripts" in orca that actually pronounce LateX expressions as if they were actual mathematical equations. I started working on something similar under Windows using JFW, but never got done with it because the LateX language is pretty extensive. The idea was to get both voice and braille output from LateX expressions, and it was actually working well enough. Sorry for being off topic here...

Ignasi