[orca-list] I broke orca trying to fix window manager

Earlier I read in .xsession-errors that metacity wasn't even being used because this system is a desktop and not a laptop. So I got curious and downloaded and installed choosewm and ran it. The choosewm package made the default window manager for my user account metacity and told me no window manager had been chosen before. Then thinking maybe we get a system that might work a bit better I reboot. I get through to the gnome login and do that and there is complete silence. I can maybe let the system run a bit longer to see if orca eventually decides to start up, but this is not a promising sign. I'm using debian squeeze and several gnome packages had updates today. I can make another account and just not run choosewm in that other account and probably get orca going there. I'm glad I didn't do this in the root account!