Re: [orca-list] Controlling Virtual Box from Command Line Interface

Hi, all operations can be done using the command VBoxManage.
There is a chapter in the manual dedicated to this subject.

Recently I wrote a small tutorial about how to create and configure a virtual machine using the VBoxManage command. The problem is that I wrote in brazilian portuguese. You can write me in PVT and I can try help you.
Thanks.