[orca-list] Controlling Virtual Box from Command Line Interface

Hello,

I am looking for a manual for the Commamd line Interface for Virtual
Box.

As far I understand it is possible to controll Virtual Box complitly
from the Comand line interface. is it posible to create VMs from the
Comand line. too?

Just in case Willi Walker from Sun reading this Mail.
I am looking also for a method to use Virtual Box on a Windows host.
Is there any Chance  to get Virtual Box runing with the Sun
Accessibility bridge and Jaws 8 or 9?

Best regards

Petra Ritter