Re: [orca-list] Controlling Virtual Box from Command Line Interface

There is a program called vbox-manage which you can use to do everything from the command-line. It may be called VBox-Manage (recognize the strange upper-case) To learn how to use vbox-manage, download the virtualbox manual pdf from the downloads section of the virtualbox website.

On Thu, 4 Jun 2009, Petra Ritter wrote:

Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 08:48:03 +0200
From: Petra Ritter <petra access-for-all ch>
To: orca <Orca-list gnome org>
Subject: [orca-list] Controlling Virtual Box from Command  Line Interface

I am looking for a manual for the Commamd line Interface for Virtual

As far I understand it is possible to controll Virtual Box complitly
from the Comand line interface. is it posible to create VMs from the
Comand line. too?

Just in case Willi Walker from Sun reading this Mail.
I am looking also for a method to use Virtual Box on a Windows host.
Is there any Chance  to get Virtual Box runing with the Sun
Accessibility bridge and Jaws 8 or 9?

Best regards

Petra Ritter

Orca-list mailing list