Re: [orca-list] Mandriva Linux 2009-1

Hi, Helios and others/

You said that most administrative applications are
accessible - the Mandriva Control Center too?

No,  unfortunately, the Control Center is not accessible at the moment.
To be exact, Orca reads most of the controls in it (they are seen as
buttons), but none of them can be activated via keyboard. However, I
should say, that most of the utilities which are invoked from the
Control Center are more or less accessible.

And what about Orca
speed?

I never expect graphical apps to be as responsive as console ones, but
for me the responsivness of Orca on my laptop is quite sufficient. I use
Acer  Extensa 5220 laptop with extra ram added (I have 2 g, ram and
Intel Celeron m processor 1500 mHZ).

Hope it helps.

Sergei.