To: "Willie Walker" <William Walker Sun COM>
Cc: <covici ccs covici com>; "Teresa Cochran" <pipistrelle cox net>; <orca-list gnome org>
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 11:15 AM
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Cursor Tracking, Orca, and Braille

What I do know is that on my Braillex Elba there is a switch
(simulated) which causes Brltty to move the cursor when the window is
moved.  I don't know if this has been implemented for other displays.

on Monday 06/01/2009 Willie Walker(William Walker Sun COM) wrote

How do
you spend it?

        John Covici
        covici ccs covici com