Re: [orca-list] bug in eclipse or bug in orca?

When you say the feature doesn't work do you mean the documentation window is inaccessible? I believe eclipse does allow you to change the browser to an external one, but I think there may be problems with that in certain cases (as I remember if the project name has spaces in it then the file name didn't get passed to the browser correctly). You could try setting the browser to firefox and just avoid having spaces in project names.

If it is the browser with the documentation does not appear it is more likely an eclipse problem.

Michael Whapples