Re: [orca-list] A couple of questions

Awesome, this is exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks
Storm
Check out the Storm Dragon blog:
http://www.stormdragon.us/

On Sun, 2009-02-15 at 11:44 -0500, Jacob Schmude wrote:
No, arrowing around doesn't deselect everything. If you reach the end
in one direction, your selection remains on the item you last selected.
While I've not found a way to deselect everything, I have found a way
to bring up the folder's context menu rather than the one of the
selected file. Press ctrl+f10 rather than shift+f10. This will bring
up the menu you're looking for without having to alter your
selections. I.e. on the desktop, this menu contains "create folder,"
"create launcher," etc. In a typical nautilus window, this menu will
contain "create folder," "create document," "zoom in," etc. In other
words, it's the same menu you'd get when bringing up a context menu
with nothing selected.