Re: [orca-list] What happen with bugzilla.gnome.org webpage accessibility?

Yeah, I don't particularly like the new layout either.  In fact, it is
more difficult to find the appropriate cagegory to report a bug to and
I presently find the header portion to be extremely sluggish with
Firefox and recent versions of Orca.  In fact, I file a bug about this
but haven't kept up with any developments on it.  I'll go and look for
the URL for that bug if that will help.  I think it was difficult to
reproduce on others' systems however.