Re: [orca-list] [ANNOUNCE] libao (new audio driver for speechd including working pulseaudio support).

On 17/12/09 20:23, Michael Whapples wrote:
By the sound of it then, selecting ALSA device with this driver will be possible in the future, that is all I wanted to check.

Sounds great work, SD really needs a good audio output driver. I must try it, time to get back to some source code, I am relying very much on packages now I have moved to debian.

Michael Whapples