Re: [orca-list] [ANNOUNCE] libao (new audio driver for speechd including working pulseaudio support).

Is the lack of SD being able to specify the device a limitation of libao or the SD libao code? IE. Would it be impossible for this driver to support device selection in the future?

Personally I feel output audio device would be fairly required, we should not need pulseaudio to do that, as I said, I think pulseaudio is the wrong way to go with audio.

Michael Whapples