Re: [orca-list] [ANNOUNCE] libao (new audio driver for speechd including working pulseaudio support).

Hi
Sorry but I do have to ask the obvious question. Is sd going to move completely to libao rather than having
its own audio backends and, if not, why not work on speechd's default audio system which has a Pulseaudio
driver of its own? I'm not against speechd moving to libao by any means, I actually like the idea as it would
mean one less audio layer to worry about in speechd itself, so I hope that's the direction speechd is moving.
Looks like I have something new to try out. :)