Re: [orca-list] Caps Lock Issue

I cannot duplicate it on my Jaunty setup either, at least not reliably. The only time I notice it is when I switch keyboard layouts the lock modifier will sometimes get bound, but that's not so surprising when you consider how X handles these things. It doesn't happen to me at all when switching in and out of text consoles.