Re: [orca-list] Editing question and suggestion

Hi Isaac,

If I understood correctly your question, you can find the answer in the following url:
http://live.gnome.org/Orca/GnomeTerminal#details

[]S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza
http://www.informal.com.br
Msn:vilmar informal com br Skype:jvilmar
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jvesouza
Phone: +55 21-2555-2650 Cel: +55 21-8868-0859