Re: [orca-list] interesting observation with evolution and orca, column headers not spoken

Dn      I am using ubuntu 8.10 and orca 2.24.1. Behaviour is as you
described. As for information and verbosity of orca with evolution the
question is wheather therere is a way to make orca stop speaking reading
text when I read a message line by line. I'd like to hear just a content
of that line without announcing every time the "reading line" message.
Also there is no way to know wheather message is read or unread. Status
is always spoken as unread. Should I change something in evolution
configuration?

Damian SP9QLO   2009-04-01, Åro o godzinie 10:53 +0530, Krishnakant