[orca-list] Orca installation from source

Hello!
I am using Linux Mint 3.0 Casandra, which supports Orca screen reading software, but I have troubles to install a new version of Orca from source.
I've downloaded Orca 2.06 from:
I've extracted .tar.gz archive, and I followed the instruction from text file about the installation.
I've tried to compile configure shell script, but I have got message that c compiler can not compile the executable, see config.log for more information.
I've opened extracted Orca folder from terminal, and I've given the administration privileges with command sudo su.
After, I've tried to make a package, by typing configure shell script name:
./configure
Configure script checks folders, and cc compiler, but error is returned.
Also I've tried to set variable for my cc compiler by typing:
./configure cc=/usr/bin/gcc, or:
./configure cc=/usr/bin/c99 cflags=-g lib=-lposix
every time configuration shell script returns configure error.
Where is the problem?