[orca-list] interesting observation with evolution and orca, column headers not spoken

Hello all,

I have been a long time user of ubuntu hardy (hang on this is not off
topic with ubuntu specific question) thus stuck with orca 2.23.92.

I just tryed ubuntu 8.10 to re make an audio tutorial on evolution.

Interestingly I observed that the column headers such as from, subject,
date etc get announced only at the top when I am actually focused on
those headers.

Now when I set myself on a column such as subject and then start moving
down with the arrow to read the subjects, I don't hear the column header
again.

May be for me this is ok but just imagine i move the left and right
arrow any time and would like to hear the column header so I know under
what column i am reading then it will be good for an absolute beginner.

Some thing like subject: [orca-list ...] or from: Krishnakant
<krmane gmail com>

When   people just start using computers, they want to hav the
information constantly associated.  This is specially true with blind
people, because a sighted person can still lookup the screen.

As we get advanced, we perhaps don't need it, but I am talking about
people who have their first hands on computer and say, never used emails
and email clients.

I knew this was not happening in 2.23 but I don't see this working in
2.24 as well.

am I missing some configuration?

What could be the problem?

happy hacking.