Re: [orca-list] braille compared to speech

On 21.09.2008 at 22:22:19 Willie Walker <William Walker Sun COM> wrote:

Hi Hermann:
[...]
- Why is it not possible to use the line-left line-right commands of my
display to scroll the screen, so for example in FF, where I have to use
line-up line-down to scroll one line for/back and then line-left
line-right to read the second part of the current line?

Can you try bringing up a large document in gedit and seeing if the
behavior provided there is what you are looking for?  If so, we can
try to put that in Firefox.

I did this, and I can read the document in Gedit by using
line-left/right without problems. So this should be possible in FF too.
Hermann