Re: [orca-list] Different layout in the latest Thunderbird

On 09/10/08 16:36, Hermann wrote:
On 09.10.2008 at 17:08:38 Joanmarie Diggs<joanmarie diggs gmail com>  wrote:

Hi again Hermann.

am such a person. ;-) But then it would be nice to switch between that
folders with one keystroke, instead of browsing the folder view. But
this doesn't seem to be possible.
I haven't figured out if there's direct tab keystrokes (i.e. to move to
the Nth tab directly). But Control+Tab/Control+Shift+Tab seem to work.

No, I cannot confirm this. On my machine - Ubuntu gutsy with the latest
Orca and the latest Thunderbird, there's no move with that keystrokes.
The context menu only shows one item: "Close tab", which also does
nothing.
Hermann

If you have opened multiple tabs displaying the contents of folders then you can switch between them (while on the message list) with control + tab and control + shift + tab.

The problem is with tabs that contain messages. If you switch to one with control + tab then Orca doesn't get focus on the message and if you tab to the tab list and highlight a tab containing a mesage you can't then tab away from the tab list (hope that makes sense!).

Choosing "close tab" from the context menu does close the tab.

Paul