[orca-list] Different layout in the latest Thunderbird

Hi,
just updated Thunderbird, and I have to notice, that the layout of the program seems to have changed: Usually there were two columns: One that shows all the folders, and one that shows the messages in the chosen folder. Now I see a third column that shows me the folder name again as a tab; the difference is that I cannot move the folders unless I change to the usual folder tree by pressing tab. So what has been changed, Orca's way to display, or - what I suspect - the layout in Thunderbird?
What's the sence of this?
Hermann